Links of Interest
- Kids Count Michigan Data
- The National Adolescent Health Information Center has excellent national data and reports on adolescent health.
- Through Grief to Advocacy- written by the Kids and Cars Organization.
- Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
- CDC Division of Violence Prevention.
- Partnerships Against Violence Network
- Center for the Prevention of School Violence
- Resource Manual on Evidence Based School Violence Prevention Programs
- National Strategy for Suicide Prevention
- Columbia University TeenScreen Program
- The National Suicide Prevention Resource Center
- American Bar Association Center on Children and the Law
- National Citizens Review Panels
- Prevent Child Abuse America
- Child Welfare League of America
- Children's Defense Fund
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control
- The National Fetal and Infant Mortality Review Program
- National MCH Center for Child Death Review
- National Resource Center on Child Maltreatment